Here are some information about Blade & Soul Master Guide for Beginners. If you want to know more about it just read this article.
– The internal forces will be automatically restored when not in combat.
– The strength of the Blade Masters mainly depends on the skill of each move
– There will be a counter when the block moves after breaking 0.5, which will cause dizziness to the target. It is the key to win in the battle.
– According to the block stats of the character, the damage will be reduced accordingly when the automatic block is triggered.
Blade Masters can use Block to counter or block the opponent’s attack, and then connect Stab or Upward Slash and other moves to deliver damage to the enemy. Block and various other blade & soul gold can be used to beat the enemy without harm. There are a wide variety of movements to give damage and to deal with multiple enemies simultaneously. However, it will cost lots of internal force, which may reduce the efficiency of leveling up.
– Flexibly perform counters and draw a sword and easily connect floating moves.
– After dizziness and sword style, it can cause dizziness on target with increased the cool down.
– After the successful launch of counter, Spiral Slash is an effective means to restore internal forces.
As a tank,
The Block is mainly used for defense. In the Block state, you can block or counter the attack from multiple enemies, which allows a combat with a number of enemies. The more familiar you are with the monster’s attack, the better you play the role of a tank with counterattack moves and attack.
As a damage output,
It basically takes various melee moves for output. At the same time, you can use SS’s Evade to avoid the opponent’s attack. In addition, Low Slash and others can be used to interrupt monster’s attack.